Happy Happy Birthday! Well today is Gregs birthday and the poor guy has 4 tests so he has to go to all of his classes and has volleyball practice. So unfortunately he is not able to celebrate today, so we celebrated yesterday! He came home from work and we had a yummy dinner that I fixed we had cake and opened his presents!
I hope he has a wonderful birthday!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Posted by Greg and Ky at 9:02 AM
Sunday, October 19, 2008
So like my last post we wanted to go on a haunted bus tour. We went last night and had a very good time. You get on the bus and they drive around Salt Lake and tell you stories that happened years ago and ghosts that still haunt the area. It is not too scary but still fun. If any one have a chance in the next couple of weeks its a fun halloween activity. This is a picture of all or our scary faces and a scary cemetery we stopped at!
Posted by Greg and Ky at 3:32 PM
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
If anyone is up for a date night on Saturday let me know! There is a Haunted Bus Tour in Salt Lake. You get on the bus at the Rio Grande in Salt Lake. They tell ghost stories that have taken place here and I guess you can get off on some spots. Greg and I think it sounds pretty fun. If we get a group of people it is $12 a person as opposed to $18. There is a tour that starts at 8 and one at 10, that is still undecided. So let me know if your in!
Posted by Greg and Ky at 8:45 PM
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Well I have been tagged... The TAG is, what are 6 QUIRKS about me? I guess I don't think some of the things I do or habits I have are unusual because I have been that way my whole life. It's not till you stop and think about them when you realize you have got quirks, I have so many... 6 should be CAKE!
1. Lets just get this one taken care of first thing. I am so OCD! I'm so concerned about things being put away and clean that it is a complete headache! I heard from one of my sister-in-laws a funny story... After I had moved out her and my brother were staying with my parents. She asked my mom if she could set something somewhere, my mom replied "you can put it anywhere, Kylene doesn't live here anymore." I was always trying to put stuff away and keep things tidy. I am still the same way! Poor Greg... heaven forbid he leaves his socks on the floor!
2. Most of you who know me know I have always had a SWEET TOOTH! After lunch and dinner my meal is not complete until I pop something sweet into my mouth. It does not matter what it is just some type of sugar! I have tried to stop and to cut back but it is so hard, I just love sugar!
3. I simply can not go to sleep without washing my face. My mom got me in the habit of washing my face every night before bed at a pretty young age and I have hung onto it! There have been a couple of times when I have been so tired I thought I would just get in bed and wash it in the morning. IMPOSSIBLE. Really, I just lay there thinking about how I should wash my face so I can sleep better.... So I then get up and wash my face. I really have never missed a single night since I was a teenager. (F.Y.I. for all you girls every night you don't wash your face you age two days instead of one.) So I guess thats a good thing. Thanks mom!
4. I love to drink water! Its always a question on how much water a person should consume in 1 day. Take your body weight... divide it in half... thats how many ounces you should drink every day. I have a water jug that is about exactly what I should drink. I am obsessed with drinking it every day! I carry it with me everywhere I go!
5. Since I was a little girl I have loved having my nails painted. I'm very girly! I can't go without polish on my toenails. I feel so incomplete without polish. It does not matter if it is a really light color or really dark. I'm not picky about it. I just need them to always look pretty!
6. Textures! Where do I even begin with my texture problem? I don't like a lot of fruits because of the different textures. YUCK. I don't like JELLO because of the texture. GROSS. I don't like slimy raw meats. GAG. Too much meat in one bite.. Seriously I have been know to gag and more at many dinner tables! EMBARRASSING. The feel of dry skin not only on myself but others makes me CRINGE. The texture of bare feet on cement..WOW I want to wash my feet immedietly and lather them with lotion. Those are just to name a few.
So in a nut shell I have lots of QUIRKS! But I know all of you do too, So please share! The six people I tag are Lacey (even though you told me not to, sorry!), Stacy Tait, Stacy Jewkes, Katrina, Trista, and Jess!
Posted by Greg and Ky at 7:32 PM