Monday, March 23, 2009

Back Again!

Well I took forever again for me to post anything! We have been busy with our regular routine greg with school, work, and volleyball and me with 2 jobs. We were finally able to take a well deserved little break. Greg had a tournament in Las Vegas and I just had to go with! It was so much fun! The weather was beautiful and it was fun to watch Greg and the team. I love how excited I get for vacations and I just hate how fast they go by! Here is a little preview of our short stay...

On the way, Gotta love fun road trips!

Dinner with some of the team

I love this picture! Greg is trying to block a ball that is on its way over, seriously you have got to watch yourself at those tournaments.... Its easy to get nailed by one!

Greg and Justin

Nice jump serve huh?!



back at the gym for awards

Fun time! (Alli I tried your favorite wheel of fortune slot machine... No such luck for me!)


Our favorite part... In and Out Burger! Neither of us can get enough, we just love that place!

11 comments:

The Tait Family said...

Ohhhhhh......I am so hungry for IN&OUT!!!!!!!! Not very nice to post those oh so tasty pictures!!! It looks like you all had so much fun. You look so cute Kylene. It has been way to long since we have seen you guys. Hope the boys did good in their tournament. I'll call you this week. Love ya!

The Tait Family said...

Oh and YAY for being back to blogging!! We've missed you!!

Jessie said...

I love your new short hair. Super cute!! I need a trip to Vegas or somewhere. This weather is seriously making me depressed. It's March 23 and it's snowing. It's just WRONG!

Brittany said...

I'm so glad you were able to go with him for the Tournament. Are those flip-flops I see in that one picture??....Ahhh...the weather must have been beautiful. Looks like fun!

Ted and Breauna Housel said...

FINALLY! How fun... Im definitly in need of a small vacation!

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

Hey :) Welcome back! I'm glad you guys had a fun trip :) You two are a very cute, stylin' couple!

The Baldwin's said...

How fun, Vegas can be a blast especially when it's nice weather. Those are some nice Volleyball pics too, you're a good action picture-taker :) MMM In and Out is the best, wish they served breakfast too!

AG said...

Ya, I am glad we finally got a blog update, work just isn't enough. Glad you had fun!!!
Ali

Alli said...

Glad to see you back by beautiful friend! I'm glad you guys took a vaca and even did some gambling. ;) Looks like you had fun, Vegas is always a good time, but I don't have to remind you of that, LOL! I'm glad I saw you at the showcase, I miss you and we need to do lunch!

RIndi said...

I love IN & OUT burger! And I didn't know that your husband played volleyball! That's so fun that you can go watch him!

Jonathan and Kiri said...

It's SO nice to get a little break sometimes and you're right, they go by WAY too fast! It looks like you guys had fun though and hopefully it gave you the recharge you needed to keep up your crazy schedules.